192.168.l00.1 is an IP address used on local networks and some router models such as TP-Link, Zyxel, Netgear, Huawei, and many others. The IP address 192.168.l00.1 gives you access to a device on the internal network, it may be to a computer with shared files or to the administrative panel of your router.
In this article, we’ll look at how you can access and administer your router’s admin panel located at 192.168.100.1.
The router’s web interface is a very important thing. If you want to manage your network yourself, you need to be aware of how to use the web interface on your router. From it you can change, IP addresses on your network, trash your wireless name, security password, redirect ports, and many other settings.
So, let’s look at how to get into the admin panel with IP address 192.168.100.1
I will give an example with one of the Huawei models that use IP 192.168.100.1 login admin.
1. The first thing you need to do is open your browser, whether you use Internet Explorer, Mozilla, or Google Chrome.
2. In the address bar, type the address 192.168.100.1 that your router uses and press Enter.
3. You must have a router login page open and see two fields: username and password.
4. Enter the username and password that is admin-admin by default and press the login button.
5. That’s all. You can now start setting up your router
192.168.100.1 Using IP Address
The IP address 192.168.l00.1 gives you administrator access to your router and helps you make changes to your network settings. You can configure the default settings such as setting a username and password, changing the DNS settings, or setting the router differently. The configuration is usually made to increase the security of your network so that anyone other than you will not have access to it.