Clownfish Voice Changer is a free audio processing app that can change the sound of your voice with a few simple clicks. It is designed to run at the system level before any sound is distributed to another chat or recording app you use.
This means you can use your new modified voice in any of your favorite chat programs like Skype or Viber, or even in video game chat sessions on Steam, Discord, and other voice chat services for games. In addition to voice change technology, which relies on a variety of pre-set presets and a user-configurable scale of the pitch.
The main interface of Clownfish Voice Changer is easy to use and provides easy access to several basic tools of the app.
Clownfish Voice Changer Features
- The product has over 14 voice effects.
- It has a music player with improved audio controls. These controls can be used to manage and manage background music for the program to help control the overall user experience while using the product
- Built-in sounds available on the platform.
- Support for Virtual Studio plugin technology.
- Easy to install installation procedures, as the software simply needs users to keep clicking the next one while installing. Once the product is installed, it will need to be able to use the device’s microphone settings.
- The software also has a voice assistant that will manage the text to speak seamlessly for users who need a virtual assistant. There are several different voice options for a virtual assistant.
- The software is also safe to use Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak, Mumble, Viber, Ekiga, Jitsi, or Hangouts.
- The authors of this product are Shark Labs for Windows using.
|Last Updated||1 day ago|