Instructions on how to login to the ASUS router page
The easy way to set up your Asus router.
In this post, I will teach you how to access your Asus Router Setup page via a web browser. This guide will show you how to log into the ASUS router using the router IP address and login credentials, including the default username and password. You will need a PC or laptop and a cable to connect to the router.
There are two ways to connect to the router either wireless or via cable.
To access your Asus router via a cable connection, you must connect to the router via an Ethernet cable to a PC or laptop.
Follow these easy steps:
- Take one end of the Ethernet cable and connect it to any LAN port on the back of your Asus router.
- Take the other end of the cable and plug it into LAN card your laptop or PC.
- Plug the router’s power cord into an outlet and wait for 1 – 2 minutes while the router is in standby mode.
- Open your web browser like (Google Chrome, Mozilla or Internet Explorer).
- In address bar write 192.168.1.1 or http://router.asus.com and press Enter
This is the address of the router and will automatically display the login screen.
For login, use the ASUS router default password and username:
Default Username: admin
Default Password: admin
Once you have logged into your ASUS router, you can make different settings. You can change the SSID and password of your wireless network, configuring DHCP clients and more.
Don’t forget to change your default username and password
I recommend that you change your default login information on your Asus router to protect yourself from unauthorized entries. To change the default login, go to the Administration ->System page and change your login details.