Instagram For pc – windows 7, 8 and 10 – Free Download
Instagram, one of the most popular apps in all categories amongst all platforms, is an amazing application to share pictures and videos with your friends and family. From this app, you can also share these with other social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc. Instagram app is specially designed for Android and iOS users, however, we are going to tell you here about how to get Instagram for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
It is also very simple in its interface and is extremely user-friendly. But with its popularity touching new heights every day, especially recently, all around the globe, PC users have been expecting to be able to use it from their computers too and since Instagram is available for Windows devices too, it proved rather easy to get this amazing picture-sharing tool on your computer. So here is how you can download it for your PC.
The best way to get Instagram up and running on our system is to equip your system with an Android Emulator which is essentially a tool to experience Android on your PC. One of the most widely used emulators is BlueStacks which provides you a simple interface and works flawlessly to allow you to enjoy Android apps. BlueStacks is compatible with all types of operating systems like Linux, Windows, and Mac. There are certain system requirements that must be matched: a minimum of 2 GB RAM and a 9 GB disc space for storage purposes.
Steps to run Instagram for Windows
- First make sure that you have an active internet connection because even after download, it requires a connection to install.
- Go to the official website of Bluestacks and download it or click here.
- After it has downloaded, open the file to start the installation process which may take some time.
- Open the installed file and click on the Time display to change settings.
- From this option you can switch settings, altering them to suit your conveniences like keyboard mode, cloud connect or language.
Once your system has BlueStacks successfully installed, you can proceed to the following steps to download Instagram on your PC:
- Return back to the home where you can see a search tool in the interface that appears as a tile.
- Click on the tool and type in Instagram and then run the search.
- In a matter of seconds, you will see the app in the listing of results. Clicking on the icon will redirect you to Google Play automatically.
- Once the page opens, click on the install button. The download will start. Do not do anything until the download process is finished. You can also download the Instagram apk file manually from here and then run it to install it on Bluestacks.
- Again return to Home and click on the new Instagram tile. Open it.
- Fill in the details that it requires to create an account or choose the sign-in option if you are already registered, to start using it on your computer.
- Log in. if you are an existing user you will see the images that you followed or posted in an interface identical to the one appearing on your smart-phone.
- And that is it.
These simple steps will let you enjoy the Instagram app over your system.