Notepad ++ is a small text editor that removes many of the limitations of Windows Notepad.
The most important features of a full-fledged word processor are available in the small download. Notepad ++ knows, even more, the syntax of all common programming languages.
However, Notepad ++ loads quickly and is also resource-efficient. Rather, the tool supports you in your work by emphasizing syntax, multi-view, drag-and-drop, auto-completion, and more.
Because Notepad ++ is open source, a number of plug-ins have now appeared that make the job even easier. You can select or deselect them during installation.
It is written in C ++, has a beautiful interface, conducive to work, and there is full support for Drag’N’Drop.
- The main features:
- coloring in programming languages and support in languages,
- user-defined coloring in program languages,
- automatic completion of smoke,
- a look at some documents at once,
- support for replacement/replacement of common expressions,
- full support for Drag ‘N’ Drop
- dynamic position on the view, automatic detection of the stats on the file,
- scaling up and scaling up,
- work in a multilingual environment,
- coloring on tubes and guidelines,
- recording and reproduction of macs and others.