SoundCloud For PC Download Free, Soundcloud for Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10 & Mac – Free Download
Who doesn’t love music? The answers to this question are really very rare. And with the boom in the Smartphone industry, music has been brought a lot closer to the music lovers. Smartphones have brought entertainment a lot closer to us. Now we can play games, watch videos and listen to music anytime we want and anywhere we want. However, talking basically about the music, it is a bit tedious to save thousands of songs on your device’s SD card. Saving too many music files on an SD card can occupy a lot of storage space that could have been used to save other important files.
In order to save you from such a situation, one could download applications that play online music at the go. One such amazing, as well as the most popular application, is Soundcloud. If you are an Android user, it is impossible that you haven’t heard about the Soundcloud app. The app is very famous among Smartphone users. However, if you do not own a Smartphone, you can get Soundcloud for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & Mac by following the method that has been illustrated in this post.
Soundcloud For PC
SoundCloud is an amazing online Swedish audio distribution platform that lets you download, upload, record, share and promotes your originally-created audio files. It also is said to be the best music service out there. It is most popular for smartphones running Android and iOS.
Using this application you can search from over millions of songs uploaded by people throughout the world and here is a good thing for PC users: you can now get this amazing app for your computer for no charges at all. What is required is an Android emulator for your PC that can run Android applications in a similar interface. Here is how you can download SoundCloud for PC:
Steps to run Soundcloud for PC
First things first, you need a good emulator and the best out there is BlueStacks. It works flawlessly, letting you enjoy all the Android games and applications using your PC. There are some system requirements that must be fulfilled, like 2GB of RAM and 9GB of storage, to get this software. Carry out the following steps to get BlueStacks for your computer:
- Before beginning, cross-check if you have an internet connection for this software requires the internet even after download for installation and initialization and to get your desired apps of course.
- You can download the setup for BlueStacks from either their official website or by clicking on the link here.
- When it is done downloading, open the file to start the installation process which may take some time.
- Click on the installed to open it and then click on the Time feature appearing on the screen.
- This will open Settings. From here, you can suit the options to your desire like CloudConnect, keyboard modes, and languages, etc.
So your PC is equipped with BlueStacks and now you move to the following steps to get SoundCloud on your PC too:
- Look for the search tool in the BlueStacks’ Android interface and type in ‘SoundCloud’ and hit Return.
- A listing of results will then appear on the screen. Click on the first one and you will be redirected to Google Play Store.
- Click on the install button and accept the terms and conditions. The download process will start.
- Once it is finished, the app would be installed on your system and would be ready to use.
- Go back to home and find the SoundCloud app tile and click on it to open.
And there you are, the user-friendly interface of the app would pose no problems at all to understand. Go ahead and search, download, upload, record all the audio files that you desire. There is also a feature that lets you make multiple customizable playlists of varying genres. You can even hit ‘Like’ for your favorite songs and Tweet about it to share it with your friends and family and all this from your PC itself. So enjoy this Soundcloud for Windows app by following these simple steps.