Download Xender FREE for PC
If you need to transfer files between your devices or share files with your friends then you need the Xender app, Here is a guide to download Xender FREE on your PC.
Xender allows you to quickly and easily send almost any type of file from one device to another at absolutely no cost. You can get Xender for almost any device.
Xender can be installed on your smartphone simply by downloading it from your app store. Or you can install Xender on to your laptop through the BlueStacks application.
When you install Xender on your PC; you can get files that are saved onto your phone or another computer, transferred to your PC.
So, if you have files stored on your smartphone or you use many computers, having Xender on your PC makes accessing files from other devices very easy.
Once you download BlueStacks and use it to install Xender on your Desktop, you will be amazed at all of its’ great features.
Features of Xender
When you use BlueStacks to install Xender on PC, you will see all the great features that Xender can provide.
Xender connects your phone to your laptop, allowing you to send files between the two devices (or any other devices) at any time. And unlike other more traditional ways of transferring files between devices, Xender is very easy to use.
You do not need any special wires or even an internet connection, all you need is the Xender app installed on both devices.
But the best part of Xender is that in addition to not needing anything other than the app to share files, Xender allows you to transfer files at no cost.
When you install Xender on your computer, you can share files with as many as four other devices at one time. And, Xender will work on your laptop regardless of the type of laptop that you are using.
This means that you can use Xender without needing to worry about compatibility with different operating systems.
Another great thing about Xender is that in addition to being free and easy to use, Xender is also very fast. Meaning that you will never find yourself frustrated at having to wait for a file to transfer.
This speed is even more impressive when you consider that Xender allows you to transfer nearly every type of file; whether it be videos, images, audio, or text.
With all these great capabilities, there is no reason why you would not want Xender on your computer.
How to use Xender on your PC
To get Xender on your computer all you need to do is download it using the BlueStacks application. This process is very simple and once it is done you will be able to use Xender on your computer to easily transfer files between any of your devices.
These are the steps to download Xender on PC with BlueStacks.
To download Xender on PC with BlueStacks, you will first need to install the BlueStacks application on to your PC.
- Go to the official BlueStacks website
- Select the “Download BlueStacks ” link
- Choose “Save File” to download the installation file onto your computer
- When the file finishes downloading, click on it and choose the “run” option
- BlueStacks will now install and a shortcut will appear on your desktop
With BlueStacks now finished installing, you can use it to download and install Xender on your PC.
- Open the BlueStacks shortcut that appears on your laptop’s desktop
- Click on the BlueStacks search feature
- Type “Xender” into the search box
- Click where it gives the option to search for Xender on the Google Play Store.
- Once you are on this page, click where it says “install”
- You may now be asked to sign in to your Google Play store account, this will allow you to continue with the installation process. After you sign in just follow any remaining on-screen instructions and Xender will finish installing onto your computer through BlueStacks.