YouTube Go is an official YouTube app that allows you to download videos to your Android. This stops you from losing your data when you want to watch a particular video but don’t have access to a WiFi network.
Although the ability to download videos is the most remarkable feature, YouTube Go offers many other great features. YouTube Go is an alternative YouTube client that is especially useful for anyone with slow or unstable internet connections.
Description of YouTube Go
YouTube Go is the new YouTube app, perfect for downloading high-resolution videos to your Android device. You can play them as many times as you want without consuming your data and without being connected to the network.
This app is the ideal alternative for places with a bad internet signal. It has a fast and practical interface that allows you to download the APK in a short time. It’s completely free, unlike other versions of YouTube downloads.
If you want to enjoy the best music videos anywhere, be sure to download YouTube Go.
Enjoy the best videos offline
Working with YouTube Go is very simple. Once you’ve downloaded it, you can set the parameters you prefer to download videos, such as capacity and resolution, without spending mobile data.
This APK has an attractive design, with a simple home screen that shows you a list of available videos and a section called Show more with suggestions for you.
In addition, it allows you to give a streamed preview of the video before downloading it via still images on the screen. If you want to minimize data consumption, you can choose to download the main video in good resolution.
You can also select video quality, low, standard, or high, and view offline mode to control data during download. You can choose the speed in 240p or 360p. These videos can be stored on your device and play as many times as you want at the same resolution you downloaded them.
Another advantage of YouTube Go is that you can share your videos offline with other people close to you. You can send and receive videos from others via Bluetooth. You can also transfer videos via Wifi Direct by synchronizing your mobile phone with that of the other person. Thanks to this mode, you do not spend MB sharing the desired number of videos.
Even these videos, which are not available for download, can be played as wallpaper with very good sound quality. In addition, this app has the ability to improve homepage suggestions. If you prefer, you can delete videos in your watch history and start new video searches.
YouTube Go features
- It is compatible with Android 4.1 devices onwards.
- Its size is 13MB.
- You can download this app to your computer.
- There is a section with popular videos, TV shows, songs, comedies, cooking, and movies.
- It allows you to control the storage and mobile data of your device.
- You can download the videos or just watch them.
- Allows you to store your videos on the SD card or the phone’s internal memory.
- You can play them as many times as you want at any time without spending your data.
- There is an option to adjust the download speed of the video.
- Your phone does not lock the screen while the download is in progress.
- With YouTube Go, you have hours of guaranteed fun on your smartphone with the best music videos.
|Last Updated||1 day ago|